The Anacostia Watershed Society would like to thank the following organizations for technical assistance and/or funding for this report card:
- The Summit Fund of Washington
- The Campbell Foundation
- Chesapeake Bay Trust
- Mid Atlantic Tributary Assessment Coalition
- USDA Environmental Microbial and Food Safety Laboratory for the use of a laboratory to allow us to analyze water for fecal bacteria
- DDOE for providing water quality monitoring data
Thanks also to the AWS staff who contributed to the report:
- Masaya Maeda, Water Quality Specialist
- Brent Bolin, Director of Public Affairs
- Eric Sibley, Stewardship, Programs Manager
- Julie Lawson, Communications & Campaigns Manager
Click here to download a printable version of the 2011 State of the Anacostia River.
Stay informed of the latest watershed issues by subscribing to our free email updates & event announcements.